Stay Safe and Protected Behind Any DoorSimplest Security Solution for Peace of Mind Wherever You Stay, Home or Away
Did you know a burglary takes place every 18 seconds in the US alone? Don’t be a victim to crime or trespassing! Door Defense is the new, innovative way to keep you and your belongings safe without ANY major renovations.
Travel with confidence and sleep peacefully knowing only those you want in can enter! Who knows who else might have the keys? Door Defense is perfect for hotels, hostels, airbnbs, and even dorms with unfamiliar neighbors.
Now you can take extra security with you anywhere for your own peace of mind!
Door Defense works on any door for ultimate security and protection. Carry the convenience of a sturdy lock in your pocket or purse!
- Durable - Door Defense is made of extremely durable high-grade steel and designed to withstand pressure. No matter how hard someone is pushing to get in, Door Defense will keep you safe.
- Temporary - Take Door Defense with you everywhere! No extra parts, drilling, or tools needed. Perfect for traveling, dorms, and hotels.
- Adjustable for any door - Door Defense is designed to fit on any type of door, so you will always have an extra line of defense wherever you go.
- Compact – Door Defense is compact and lightweight. Carry it in your purse or even your pocket!
- Easy to Use – Unlike other locks, Door Defense is simple and easy to use. No need to remember number codes and no fumbling with keys.
- Convenient – Once you use Door Defense, you won’t go anywhere without it! It takes only seconds to lock and easily slides off. Extra security without the hassle!
In a study performed by University of North Carolina, it was determined that most burglars enter a home by forcing doors open and about one in eight burglars reported picking locks or using a key that they had previously acquired to gain entry.
Secure Your Door Before Danger Has a Chance To StrikeGet an extra line of defense with Door Defense. Your Safety depends on it!
- We Accept
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Have a Question? See Our FAQs
Question: How does Door Defense work?
Door Defense works by reinforcing the existing lock on any door. When used correctly, Door Defense will keep your door closed, even when someone is trying to get in.
Question: Is it strong enough to keep me safe?
Yes! Door Defense is designed to prevent anyone from accessing your room by sealing your entrance. Even with extreme force.
Question: Will it damage my lock or door?
No, Door Defense is a temporary, portable lock that is designed to keep you safe without any extra tools or renovations.
Question: What if I want to see who is on the other side without opening the door?
Door Defense allows for a small opening to see who is on the other side of the door or passing mail through. That way, you decide if it is safe before opening the door.
Complete Your Order
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
Order Summary $00.00
Here’s Why Customers Trust Door Defense…
“Worth a shot!”
I travel a lot, and I like to stay in hotels, but my last experience in South America wasn’t the greatest. When I left my room, only for a few minutes, someone had broken the lock and raided my room. They even took toiletries from the washroom. This is a great way to prevent another unwanted guest. I will definitely try it out.
“Great for dorms”
My first semester in college was the first time I ever stayed in a dorm room, and I had many friends come in and out. At the time I thought it was okay, until I noticed things started going missing. Its against policy to alter the room, so I got this lock and it works great. At least if there is someone at the door, they won’t be barging in anymore.
“Nice travel buddy”
Use this when I travel and it works great. It really DOES work on ANY door. I’ve stayed in so many places with heavy doors and it even works on them too. This is great to have if you travel a lot and want to keep your belongings safe.
“Saved my TV”
I heard someone trying to break into my apartment the other night, but luckily, I had this lock on it. I was paranoid because apparently there’s a thief in our building, and I guess he was targeting me next!